Race around the stunning Victoria Park Lake precinct and weave your way through the Red Gums as you follow the Goulburn River.
10KM is a perfect distance if your looking for a challenge. Whether it’s setting a new PB or completing this distance for the first time – this race is for you!
This race is presented by the Shepparton News, keeping us up to date with all the latest news.
- Start on at the lake close to the skate park
- Head south towards SAM and the caravan park
- After approximately about 1km’s you will be directed right onto the sealed pathway heading north where you will run amongst the Red Gums following the Goulburn River
- Once you reach the suspension bridge you directed to run over the bridge and into park victoria.
- Continue along the sealed pathway until you reach a T intersection where you will turn left and heads towards Mooroopna,
- At the Kidstown path, you will pass an aid station and toilet
- Continue straight until you reach you turnaround point near Mooroopna
- Returning on the same path heading North East, continue going straight towards Peter Ross Edwards Causeway bridge
- Passing over the bridge (DO NOT GO UNDER) you will be directed by a marshal to head towards the event village
- You will be directed back towards Victoria Park Lake and left around the western side of the lake edge towards the event venue
- On your return, you will run between Aquamoves and the lake the finish line will be in your sight