- Goal-setter sale entries are non-refundable, but can be transferred
- 2KM race entries are non-refundable
- Cancellation prior to 1 June 2021 will incur a $20 cancellation fee
- Cancellation from 1 June 2021 to 31 July 2021 will incur a 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellation from 1 August to 12 August 2021 will incur a 75% cancellation fee
- No Refunds will be payable after 11 August 2021
Event changes or transfers
- 2KM race entry withdrawals and transfers will be considered under special circumstances only. Written application must be made to the Event Manager prior to event day. Email: email@example.com
- Event Transfer to a longer distance will be permitted up until 12 August 2021
- Event Transfer to a longer distance will require payment of the difference of entry fee at the time of transfer
- Event Transfer to a shorter distance will incur a cancellation as per the cancellation policy and the residual amount going towards your new entry at the time of transfer. Entrants will be required to pay any difference in entry fee at the time of transfer
- Event Transfer to a shorter distance after 12 August will not receive a refund of the difference
- Entry transfer to another person for the same distance permitted up until 31 July and will incur a $20 administration fee
- If an entry or event transfer occurs after 31 July and your race bib has been mailed, you will be charged an additional $10 for a new Race Bib
- Entry updates or changes, including personal information, new email address, optional purchases or decision to make a donation can be managed by yourself. Simply click on the link provided on event confirmation, make changes and dont forget to save
- For entry or event transfers please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org This email is attended to on a part time basis therefore your request could take up to 3-5 working days
OUTSIDE 8 WEEKS
- If we are faced with long term lockdowns similar to 2020, we will take a staged approach like we did in 2020 and pause entries. This will give us time to consider our next steps.
INSIDE 8 WEEKS IF THE EVENT IS POSTPONED:
- If the event is postponed due to COVID-19 by the Victoria State Government based on advice from DHHS, your entry is automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. For those that the new date does not work, we will allow a rollover to the following year.
INSIDE 8 WEEKS IF THE EVENT IS CANCELLED:
- If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 by the Victoria State Government based on advice from DHHS, you will have the option to either; rollover your entry to the following year or request a refund of your registration less a $20 administration fee. Please note, merchant booking fees on the online transaction fees are non-refundable.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE TO COVID OR TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE AND YOU CANNOT ATTEND:
- If you test positive to COVID-19, under our COVID Safe plan you are unable to attend the event. You can choose between a rollover entry to the following year or a refund less $20. You must provide proof of your COVID-19 test to be eligible.
- In the event of border restrictions affecting registered participants outside Regional Victoria at the time of the event we will allow a rollover to the following year.
- If travel restrictions are tightened, we will operate a scaled down version of the event. There are no guarantees when it comes to COVID-19, but we will take a considered approach and place the Health and Safety of our participants and crew as a priority.